Data not displaying for certain fields

This is related to my previous forum question and most of the issues have been resolved. I am successfully having data carry over by association between these entities except 3 fields (Individual Recommendations, Administrative Recommendations and Engineering Recommendations. These are notes added by the assessor. The “office description” notes will carry over but unsure why these other 3 fields won’t if they are set up the same way.  Entered the Notes:    Go to the page view on the employee profile and notes don’t carry over except for the assessed by, date and office description.   
asked
7 answers

Hi Jaclyn,

As the attributes which you are filling belong to the object of ErgoReport in the dataview, the original "Save Changes" behaviour should have committed those values. I cannot directly pinpoint what is wrong.
If you want to, you could invite me to your project and I will have a quick look 

answered

Do your users have different roles? It could be the associations / attributes have different permissions depending on the roles, and that is causing the problem you are seeing.

Good luck!

answered

Hi Jaclyn,

Could you share a screenshot of the Form (in studio) & Domain model? 
Do you use a “standard” save changes button to save the form?
If so, to be 100% sure that you are committing all object & attributes, you could call a microflow, retrieve all objects associated to the “main object” and commit them separately in the microflow. 

Hope this helps

answered

check the access rules on the entity for ‘employee’

answered

Here’s the view of the domain model: The 2 entities for this issue are “Ergo Report” and Employee Profile set up with a Many to 1 relationship respectively. 

These are the 4 attributes that I want to be displayed on the data grid of the “Employee Profile” page: Ergo note data, Assessed by and Office description all display but the Individual, Admin and Eng notes do not. 

Here is a snipit of the form in Studio: 

and here are the fields in question at the bottom of the form: 

Yes I do use a standard “Save Changes Button” at the end of the form. I will try the microflow option Maurits and let you know! 

answered

I am trying this microflow now based upon your recommendation but it’s not working – am I missing something or did I set it up incorrectly? 

Parameter: Ergo Report 

Retrieve Employee Profile by Association > Change Ergo Report > Commit Ergo Report > Change Employee Profile > Commit Employee Profile > Close Page 

• For I selected “Refresh in Client” 

answered

I think it figured out the structure for the microflow! – but still not fixing the data being displayed issue. 

answered