How to constrain reference selector options to the current user account attribute?

The user can select the associated object using the reference selector dropdown. The challenge is – I need to assign “teams” to the user, and depending on the team(s) the list of available reference selector objects should change. The team is like a role, I can assign more than one to the user. It can be an enumerator or also a reference selector object, any option would be good as long as it allows me to constrain the dropdown options to it. For example: User account assigned to the following teams: Green team Yellow team   The reference selector dropdown shows the following options: green objects yellow objects   So even though there are more color options in the associated entity, I show only colors constrained to the user account teams. How can I constrain reference selector objects to the user account attribute e.g. “team”?    
asked
3 answers

If your selectabel objects are somehow associated with the Account/User, you can just do this via xpath.

[Module.Entity_Account = ‘[%CurrentUser%]’]

answered

Hi Maxim,

You can use the “Contrainted by” option. Or use a microflow as data source.

answered

Another solution is to retrieve the list for the reference list based on a microflow. Might be easier if more selections/ filters are needed.

answered