Creating new blank app - button not working

Dear,  I’m trying to create a new blank app but the button does nothing for me.  Workflow: I click on the button in the right hand in the navigation bar. A new page is is opened with the button to select the blank template or the template for imported data.    The button for imported data works but when I click on the blank template I don’t get any reaction. What do I do wrong and how can I create a blank app?
asked
4 answers

If you are using mendix studio pro then you can select the academy blank app that will actually allow you to have all views which are crashing in only blank app.. So you can try this and if you are downloading studio pro then I would suggest to download 8.18 version series it gives most stable versions in mendix..

answered

if you using Mendix studio so first go to then create a new app then click on this button and set title that you show the already Mendix build templets and left side show page format then drop down this list and see the blank page click on then 
I hope helpful this solved your query

answered

Hi Lander Van, 

The issue is too common, no need to panic at all; for that what you to do is you to select on click action of the list view that you might have dropped in your blank template.

answered

How can I make an app like the ACMarket?

answered