How to add Export to Excel download feature to Data Grid

I am having a data grid which display records from database. I want to integrate to “Export to Excel” feature to my data grid. Please advise. I am using Mendix Studio Pro 9.2.0.  
asked
3 answers

Hi Abhishek , 

Please Change your datasource type here , as per documentation we can’t use database as source 

• Export to CSV – export the contents of the grid to a CSV file. The csv export function relies on a specific data retrieval method, and cannot be used in a data grid with Database data source.

• Maximum Number Of Rows – defines the maximum number of rows to be exported.
  • Export to Excel – export the contents of the grid to an Excel file. The Excel export function relies on a specific data retrieval method, and cannot be used in a data grid with Database data source.

answered

Hi Abhishek Jain,

We can do the Export to Excel feature in two ways, first one is by using the default Excel to export feature which already given in the data grid widget.
The second one is by using the microflow we can do customized Export to excel.
For more information, I suggest a learning path to you, it would be helpful to you. The link is given below,

https://academy.mendix.com/link/path/44/Importing-and-Exporting-Your-Data

Hope it helps!

answered

Hi Abhishek,

Please try to change grid datasource type to xpath export to excel will be visible after that

answered