Excel Importer Woes

I am having an issues with Excel Importer. I updated to Version 9.0.3 to see if it would fix some other issues. What is strange is it works when I run local, however when I run to the cloud, I get the following error message. The following error occurred when importing document: OldStorage.xlsx java.lang.IllegalArgumentException - The given member name 'DetaiLED.OldStorageImport_OldStorage' has no corresponding member in this object of type 'DetaiLED.OldStorage' The the file only contains (1) field, with no references.  What are my next steps in trying to resolve the issue? I’m venting a bit, but importing data into a low-code system should be easy and flawless. I’ve used other tools where this very simple, in Mendix this seems like a extra-ordinary amount of effort to accomplish a simple and critical function.        
asked
2 answers

This is probably hard to solve as long as it is not reproducable. Can you reproduce this in another app? That would help a lot, because then Mendix will help you solve it. This module is supported by them. 

Here may be a quick fix by Chris Franson in his marketplace-comment June 15, 2021, 8:35PM:

MAKE SURE YOU SELECT PROJECT--> CLEAN DEPLOYMENT DIRECTORY

He does not mention why, but the snagg your hit just might be the reason. 

answered

I found the problem and have everything working again.

If it helps someone else, the problem was I had the association incorrect. I had the association incorrect, It should be a 1:Many from the import entity to the data entity.

Thanks

answered