working on list view control filters

i am working on list view filters(building block). i am not able to get the data on UI. this is my list view. please suggest me the solution for that.  
asked
2 answers

Hi Rahul Kumar,

Did you created any Inspection objects before! Here, you have given a data source from Database. So first you need to create and commit Inspection objects. Then it will show the objects in the list view.

Edited :

Hi Rahul, if you are using list view building block means, we need to customize further to achieve the search filter functionality. For your reference, I will share the Screenshots.

Step: 1 

Create one Non-persistable SearchHelper entity. In this entity, we need to specify the Search attributes and one boolean attribute like SearchEnabled.

Step 2:    

Create one data view with the context object of the SearchHelper entity. Inside the data view, put your list view.

Step 3:   

For list view, set data source like microflow.  In this microflows, we need to check the condition first. If user don’t click the search button means, we need to set the SearchHelper object’s SearchEnabled boolean value to false. False flow, will retrieve all the Course list from database and return that lists. In true flow, we need to add the Retrieve from database activity with Xpath constraints. Which will return only the data, what we need to search.

Step 4 :

In Search button microflow, call the Sub-microflow( DS_Course) which is configured in our List view as a data source. And update the SearchHelper object’s SearchEnabled boolean attribute to true and pass this SearchHelper object to this Submicroflow.

Step 5:

In Reset button microflow, call the Sub-microflow( DS_Course) which is configured in our List view as a data source. And update the SearchHelper object’s SearchEnabled boolean attribute to false and pass this SearchHelper object to this Submicroflow.

I hope this will help you to solve your problem. 

Thanks and regards,

Vijayabharathi V

answered

i want to show this data.

answered