How to pull a list of Microflow/Nanoflow file names

Hi Mendix Community! I am currently implementing a way to perform release update actions. I have a proof of concept that will execute a microflow/nanoflow based on a file name tied to an object attribute. I am wondering if anyone has done something similar in the past. The end goal is to populate a dropdown with a list of microflow names, without having to hardcode them. Has anyone done something like this before?  If it is possible to get a list of those file names through java or javascript that could open up options for me to do this. I am open to really any idea for this, java or javascript or other.
asked
2 answers

Have you see the Mx Model Reflect module? It can give you a list of all Microflows in your application, and plenty of other useful information. https://marketplace.mendix.com/link/component/69

It sounds like you are looking at callback functionality. If you are, then have you also seen the various Execute Microflow actions in Community Commons that can help you do this?

Hope this helps.

answered

Have a look at module Unittesting. That does a search for all microflows. Maybe some code in TestManager.java can help you out.

answered