Showing linked / not linked objects on same page

Hi. I have a page with a Data View with Object A and then 2 data grids, both of Object B. I have a custom button, which links 1 or more selected Object B's to Object A. I want these linked objects to disappear from the first grid (available objects to select) and appear in the second (selected objects). Current I have 2 XPATH constraints on each grid. The first grid uses: [Module.ObjectA_ObjectB != '[%CurrentObject%]'] and the second uses: [Module.ObjectA_ObjectB = '[%CurrentObject%]'] But it doesn't seem to work..... What have I done wrong ? thanks for any help you can offer, Paul
asked
2 answers

Your Xpath's apear right on a first glance, could you tell us how the relations are placed?

answered

Yes, sure Pieter.

There is a simple 0->1 mapping between the objects. They are also related indirectly via a 3rd object, but I don't think that should cause any problems ? The link microflow loops through all object Bs selected in the first data grid and sets some status fields and populates the link to the object A. It does both a commit and a refresh in client.

Paul

answered