Is login.html being used?

I am trying to migrate a theme from 2.4.6.1 to 2.5.0.1. When following the tutorials I didn't succeed in changing the login page. I made a test project and started over but had the same problem, when logging in; it looks like it loads the index.html with a widget Login with the following code: <div class="mendixLogin" id="mendix_widget_Login_0" widgetid="mendix_widget_Login_0" style="position: absolute; top: 137px; left: 625px; z-index: 999;"> <div dojoattachpoint="layoutNode" class="mendixLogin_container"> <div class="mendixLogin_topPane"> <div class="mendixLogin_logoPane"></div> </div> <div dojoattachpoint="innerNode" class="mendixLogin_contentPane"> <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" class="mendixLogin_loginTable"> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="2"><div dojoattachpoint="infoDiv" class="mendixLogin_loginResult">&nbsp;</div></td> </tr> <tr> <th><label class="mendixLogin_formLabel" for="username">User name</label></th> <td><input type="textfield" dojoattachpoint="usernameNode" class="mendixLogin_formInput"></td> </tr> <tr> <th><label class="mendixLogin_formLabel" for="password">Password</label></th> <td><input type="password" dojoattachpoint="passwordNode" class="mendixLogin_formInput"></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="loginButton" colspan="2"> <input type="button" dojoattachpoint="submitButton" class="mendixLogin_formButton" value="Login"> <input type="button" dojoattachpoint="cancelButton" class="mendixLogin_formButton" value="Cancel" style="display: none;"> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </div> <div class="mendixLogin_bottomPane"> <div class="mendixLogin_footerPane"></div> </div> </div> The login.html I downloaded from the tutorial however contains the following code (excl. the header): <div class="contentPane"> <div id="jscheck" class="scriptWarning"> This application requires JavaScript.<br /> If you have JavaScript enabled, please contact the administrator. </div> <form id="login" class="loginForm"> <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" class="loginTable"> <tr> <td colspan="2"><div id="result" class="loginResult"></div></td> </tr> <tr> <th><label for="username" class="formLabel">Name</label></th> <td><input type="textfield" name="username" class="formInput" /></td> </tr> <tr> <th><label for="password" class="formLabel">Password</label></th> <td><input type="password" name="password" class="formInput" /></td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" class="loginButton" id="trigger"> <input id="submit" type="submit" value="Login" class="formButton" /> </td> </tr> </table> </form> </div> It's clear they are not very similar... I haven't figured out yet how to change widgets in themes in 2.5 and couldn't locate the html code of the code posted at the top of this post. Perhaps I'm doing some basic stuff wrong but I haven't got a clue what it could be.
asked
1 answers

I had the same issues changing the login.html. I've been able to change the login screen by using the css class & id selectors in the custom.css. I think the login.html is not used.

answered