External JAR libraries and AccessControlException

I want to use external JAR libraries in my Mendix project. For example I use Dozer and Jersey for REST service calls. On runtime I get security exceptions and access control exceptions like: "java.security.AccessControlException: access denied ("java.util.PropertyPermission" "org.jvnet.hk2.properties.bind.tracing.pattern" "read")" I can change the security.policy file and add the following: (java.util.PropertyPermission "org.jvnet.hk2.*" "read") (java.util.PropertyPermission "sun.net.http.allowRestrictedHeaders" "read") (java.util.PropertyPermission "jersey.config.io.bufferSize" "read") (java.util.PropertyPermission "dozer.configuration" "read") But the changes will be overwritten by the Mendix Modeler. How can I change the security setting in the project permanently?
asked
1 answers

Disable cloud security emulation or change the security.policy file again in your local installation directory, for example (if 6.2.1)

C:\Program Files\Mendix\6.2.1\modeler\runtemplates\deployment\data

Mind that if you want to deploy to the cloud a support ticket with these changes has to be submitted and not all security changes are allowed in the cloud.

answered