Problems with committing NativeMobileResources and NanoflowCommons Mx9

Hi, In every project I (and my co-workers) encounter problems when committing the NativeMobileResources and NanoflowCommons modules after updating to the latest version. Committing the changes to the Mendix Teamserver after importing one of the modules failes with: SharpSvn.SvnSystemException: Commit failed (details follow): ---> SharpSvn.SvnSystemException: Error running context: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.      --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Commit(ICollection`1 paths, SvnCommitArgs args, SvnCommitResult& result)    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Operations.Svn.SvnCommitOperation.Execute(CommitRequest request) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl\Operations\Svn\SvnCommitOperation.cs:line 43 I used a lan cable and wifi and tried this on different days in different places with both the Mendix modeler and SmartSVN. Did anyone else run into the same problems and if so, did you find a solution ?  
asked
0 answers