Date picker widget causing problems with other widgets

We recently upgraded to 5.21.2, and have been experiencing an issue with the date picker widget. When we edit a date attribute using the date picker widget, one of the other widgets on the same page stops working. When we don't select the date picker the other widget functions correctly. It seems as when the date is selected the object it is contained in becomes null. I saw in the release notes for 6.0.0 and 6.0.1 that one of the known issues was that the date pickers configured to edit non-localized date attributes will incorrectly compensate for localization and store the wrong value; our date attribute is a non-localized one. Does anyone know if this may be the cause of this? Is this a bug? It was working fine prior to the 5.21.2 upgrade. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Thank you.
asked
2 answers

Although I obviously can't make any promises without seeing the issue firsthand I cannot imagine the non-localized date issue you read about has anything to do with your problem. Unfortunately I also have no idea what problem you are facing. We did fix a number of date picker related issues since 6.0, so you could check if an update helps. Otherwise I would need a more detailed description of your problem to comment further.

answered

Alright, thank you for your help, I will look into it further.

answered