about the java compilation error

Whenever i am running the project, its showing the error of compilation of java failed. what steps should i perform to fix it?
asked
4 answers

You have not enough permissions to create folders/files. This is not a Mendix issue, but I guess your company policy doesn’t allow it.

• Try another location path (e.g. by copying your project to a location with read/write permissions for your Mendix project)
  • Ask your system administrator for permissions

Also, you’re using OneDrive. Maybe your OneDrive is not in sync. It can cause issues.

answered

It is showing that  compilation of java actions failed

answered

Buildfile: C:\Users\a815648\OneDrive - Atos\Documents\Mendix\SoftwareTool-main\deployment\build_core.xml

compile:
    [javac] Compiling 2 source files to C:\Users\a815648\OneDrive - Atos\Documents\Mendix\SoftwareTool-main\deployment\run\bin
    [javac] C:\Users\a815648\OneDrive - Atos\Documents\Mendix\SoftwareTool-main\javasource\mxmodelreflection\TokenReplacer.java:23: error: error while writing TokenReplacer: could not create parent directories
    [javac] public class TokenReplacer
    [javac]        ^
    [javac] Note: C:\Users\a815648\OneDrive - Atos\Documents\Mendix\SoftwareTool-main\javasource\system\UserActionsRegistrar.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
    [javac] 1 error

BUILD FAILED
C:\Users\a815648\OneDrive - Atos\Documents\Mendix\SoftwareTool-main\deployment\build_core.xml:29: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

Total time: 9 seconds

answered

what is your studio pro version? it’s a new app or an existing one or it got upgraded recently? try to download your module reflection App again from the App store and clean your deployment package. 

answered