Mendix Intermediate Certification

Hi Everyone ,   I have registered for Mendix Intermediate Certification 2-3 days before and would like to appear for it  ASAP .But I didn’t receive any updates from Mendix yet via email . I have dropped an email to academy@mendix.com and waiting for their reply. How much time it will take to receive further communication from Mendix ? Please guide me on this so that I can go ahead and appear for an Intermediate level certification.   Thanks,  Aasawari
asked
2 answers

Its resolved after few days and I appeared for an Intermediate Exam .

answered

I assume you have enrolled a particular certification event as published here: https://academy.mendix.com/link/certification/22/intermediate

In that case, you should have had a confirmation email of your registration. Which tells you that you will get final details once registration has been accepted.

If you havent received that direct confirmation, either the registration didn’t finish correctly or the mail ended in your spam box.

Also, the intermediate exam is online, but not self-paced. Its a proctored exam at a specific moment with a timelimit. So the moment of the exam is at the moment of your choosing

answered