An error occurred, please contact your system administrator.

Everything is in the title… I’m connected in admin.   My apps work perfectly fine in local. I deploy it… and I got this message on some of the screens   I also have a place where I have a file upload system and I have the message Uploading file failed: Failed to commit   any idea how to adress such situation?
asked
7 answers

Violent solution.

Export package.

Create New application

Import package

test in local

Publish

It resolved the error and I have all the data :)

answered

Have a look at the log files, if you are seeing this message on screen, there is usually a more detailed error message written to the logs. 

If you can share any error messages you find, it will help us work out what is going wrong.

answered

Log file…

seems they are not available in free apps at least in the Mendix portal.

ANy other place to find them ?

answered

WHen I publish my app in production I got this error on Connector

com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: org.eclipse.jetty.io.EofException
    at com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner.withContextClassLoader(Runner.java:23)

Caused by: org.eclipse.jetty.io.EofException: null
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection$SendCallback.reset(HttpConnection.java:730)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection$SendCallback.access$300(HttpConnection.java:689)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.send(HttpConnection.java:548)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.sendResponse(HttpChannel.java:910)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.write(HttpChannel.java:987)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpOutput.channelWrite(HttpOutput.java:285)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpOutput.close(HttpOutput.java:638)
    at java.base/sun.nio.cs.StreamEncoder.implClose(StreamEncoder.java:341)
    at java.base/sun.nio.cs.StreamEncoder.close(StreamEncoder.java:161)
    at java.base/java.io.OutputStreamWriter.close(OutputStreamWriter.java:258)
    at com.mendix.util.using.Using$.using(Using.scala:8)
    at com.mendix.modules.debugger.internal.DebuggerHandler.processRequest(DebuggerHandler.scala:66)
    at com.mendix.externalinterface.connector.RequestHandler.doProcessRequest(RequestHandler.java:35)
    at com.mendix.external.connector.MxRuntimeConnector.lambda$processRequest$0(MxRuntimeConnector.java:74)
    at com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner.withContextClassLoader(Runner.java:19)
    at com.mendix.external.connector.MxRuntimeConnector.processRequest(MxRuntimeConnector.java:73)
    at com.mendix.basis.impl.MxRuntimeImplBase.processRequest(MxRuntimeImplBase.java:838)
    at com.mendix.m2ee.appcontainer.server.handler.RuntimeServlet.service(RuntimeServlet.scala:25)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:790)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:799)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$ChainEnd.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1626)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.server.WebSocketUpgradeFilter.doFilter(WebSocketUpgradeFilter.java:228)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.FilterHolder.doFilter(FilterHolder.java:193)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$Chain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1601)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:548)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextHandle(ScopedHandler.java:233)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:1624)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextHandle(ScopedHandler.java:233)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1434)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextScope(ScopedHandler.java:188)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:501)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:1594)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextScope(ScopedHandler.java:186)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1349)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:141)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:127)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:516)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.lambda$handle$1(HttpChannel.java:388)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.dispatch(HttpChannel.java:633)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:380)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:277)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$ReadCallback.succeeded(AbstractConnection.java:311)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:105)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.io.ChannelEndPoint$1.run(ChannelEndPoint.java:104)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.runTask(EatWhatYouKill.java:338)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.doProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:315)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.tryProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:173)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.run(EatWhatYouKill.java:131)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.ReservedThreadExecutor$ReservedThread.run(ReservedThreadExecutor.java:386)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:883)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$Runner.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:1034)
    at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)

answered

Also, I’m not using mendix SSO, as I didn’t want to complexify my project, and just test with “local users” at this stage.

Finally, I filter in the views in the apps based on the user.role. To do so, I made links directly to Administration.Account. Perhaps this stuff can’t be published well?

And the result are those links in the database

Interestingly the message arrive when I click on the pages using the 2 lasts links.

answered

I have no microflow in this apps for the moment as I do not do any validations yet.

And here is screenshot of the first module

answered

Hi !
Currently have the same error on my connector, have you fixed your issue ?

answered