Layout issues with Documents

Anyone run into the same problem ?? I created a document using the proper steps and I actualy manage to create AND store them correctly + I manage to retrieve them, so far so good, but I must be doing something wrong cause the document itself "does not look good" (<-- understatement) when using cells it is almost impossible to line up my textblocks with dynamic data on the same line my linebreaks dont seem to work when creating a Word doc any image I inserted gets lost Anyone?
asked
3 answers

Please file a bug report in our ticketing system for each problem you find with the document exporter. Make sure to add an attachment to your incident with an mpr reproducing the problem.

answered

kk, I dont mind doing that. I even dont mind making a small "special" project .mpr to go through all the functionality that I would want/expect in my main application.

But I still would like an answer/explanation, or even better a sample document + result that shows how the issues above is handeled in one of the Mendix applications ?? As a tutorial maybe ??

answered

Full documentation of the Document Exporter is available here. We are also working on how-to's and tutorials in addition to this reference guide, this will take some time though.

answered