Export Mapping

I would like to retrieve information from a database using an Export Mapping (Post). The database needs an xml request body in the following form to return a xml body with the information of the UserName and Mail related to a specific UserId: (1) <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <Root xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns="***">     <Transaction xmlns="">         <PersUser DmlCommand="SQ">             <UserId>***</UserId>             <UserName/>             <Mail/>         </PersUser>     </Transaction> </Root>   I used the following xml schema: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <xs:schema attributeFormDefault="unqualified" elementFormDefault="qualified" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns="***">   <xs:element name="Root">     <xs:complexType>       <xs:sequence>           <xs:element name="Transaction" xmlns="">             <xs:complexType>               <xs:sequence>                 <xs:element name="PersUser">                   <xs:complexType>                     <xs:sequence>                       <xs:element name="UserId" />                       <xs:element name="UserName" />                       <xs:element name="Mail" />                     </xs:sequence>                     <xs:attribute name="DmlCommand" type="xs:string" use="required" />                   </xs:complexType>                 </xs:element>               </xs:sequence>             </xs:complexType>           </xs:element>       </xs:sequence>     </xs:complexType>   </xs:element> </xs:schema>   The microflow calling the ‘Export to XML’-activity looks like this: where I set the attributes of “PersUser”, as Mendix demands an input for every attribute:   The “Export to XML”-activity results in a string, as I wanted to check the output of the export mapping: The string finally contains an xml document that looks like this:   But this request body results in an error when sending it to the database. How do I get the body to look like the needed xml body (1)? Thanks in advance!  
asked
0 answers