Resuming Apps in free apps

Hello Is there a change in the conditions of Mendix? It is written in them that the apps in free version will be go to sleep after an hour or so of inactivity. The apps go indeed to sleep, however when I try to use it I have a page “resuming apps”, the apps never come back whatever is the time I wait. I have to republish it each time.   Is it normal behavior?  
asked
3 answers

No that is not normal behaviour. File a support ticket at support.mendix.com.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

I have the same experience with one of my free apps. Since a few weeks it is not working as supposed anymore. If it goes to sleep, it will never wake up again.

Only after republishing, the app will work again (for some time).

In the Live log I see errors like:
Exception occurred in action '{"xpath":"//System.XASInstance[XASId = 'a66da98c-a639-4e71-bd46-95081ed9d69e']","amount":-1,"variables":{},"depth":0,"offset":-1,"sort":{},"type":"RetrieveXPathAction"}', all database changes executed by this action were rolled back
Caused by: com.mendix.connectionbus.ConnectionBusRuntimeException: Could not find column map for entity 'System.XASInstance'

Mendix Support advised to create a new Sandbox and deploy the app to the new Sandbox. This has not helped for me. App is still not resuming from sleep. And next to that, by deploying to a new sandbox I have lost the data has been collected by the app in the last 4 years.

I do have a backup, but I have not been able to find a way to restore that backup to the sandbox environment.

answered

Look weird, but data lost you can build another app to handle data and fetch the data back via REST api.

answered