Email Functionality

I want to add few users in 'CC’ of mail than adding all to 'To’ field . How can I achieve that ?
asked
4 answers

In the email entity there is an attribute "CC" you must make sure that the list of email addresses is included before calling the send email functionality. Usually this happens with a template if you use the logic of the Marketplace, so you can fill this by using a microflow. You can make sure you fill this data before calling the standard Microflow that Mendix has to offer in the Email with templates module.

answered

Depends on what the source of the email address is. In all cases, you need to end up with a string value containing all email addresses like this emailaddress1; emailaddress2; email….

For example, if you have a list of person objects, with attribute email you can create a string as follows

1. Create a string variable “EmailCC”
  2. Loop over the list of persons
  3. In the loop change the String variable using $EmailCC + $IteratorPerson/EmailAddress
  4. After loop, send email using EmailCC as CC value
answered

If you’re using the Email Templates module from Marketplace, see the documentation below:

https://docs.mendix.com/appstore/modules/email-with-templates

Check the Sub_CreateAndSendEmail microflow and update the attribute CC as required 

answered

Hey Neha,

I don’t know if you already got the answer you were looking for here, but I was running into an error with this module whenever I tried to create a list of email addresses using a ‘;’ as the separating parameter in the list.
I kept getting an error that stated: ‘Illegal semicolon, not in group’.

My fix was to switch from using semicolons (;’s) as the parameter to commas (,’s). That seemed to fix the problem.

Hope this helps offer any additional insight,

Austin

answered