Excel import error

Afternoon all, Has anyone encountered this error before? "Excel Importer could not import any rows. Please check if the template is configured correctly. If the file was not created with Microsoft Excel for desktop, try opening the file with Excel and saving it with the same name before importing.”   We've got Mx 9.6 running with excel importer 10.0.1. I've tried saving the file again in excel as the error suggests, converting it from .xlsx to .xls and variations on the import file content including just one field filled. My file and template columns match to the letter. I've successfully imported .xlsx in excel importer 5.19.0 previously without manually changing file types, so I assume (but am happy to hear if I'm incorrect) that the file type .xlsx will work without me changing anything.   If anyone has some insight, that would be awesome!
asked
2 answers

Final update – got it working! A coworker sent me a very easy to use tool to clean my userlib (it wasn't working manually). Here's the link: https://github.com/cinaq/mendix-userlib-cleaner

After a good scrub and dust, the application wouldn't run, but when I checked the error log, it was as a result of missing java actions that were in the excel importer module. So I reinstalled it, ran the app and tested the import and IT WORKS! Hope this helps someone down the line!

answered

Update: I've been looking at this with some senior mendix devs and my current running theory is that it's probably a duplicate jar file. We tried to replicate the error in a clean 9.6.2 project with excel importer 10.0.1 and it worked fine. But when my team mate tried this locally he also got the same error. I'll update again hopefully with better news shortly.

answered