how can I create a button with which can change the language for the end user?

I added the languages ​​via -> add Language. Now I would like to give the user the function that they can switch beetwen de languages. this can be a Button or a Dropdown Menü.   I want to add this field to the login page, then I get the message CE0544 and who I add a data view and move the field here. Then I get message CE0488. i don't know how it works properly
asked
6 answers

There are multiple ways to implement this, but the easiest way I can think of is that if you have a My profile section available then you can use the User_Langauge association on that page and let the user select language via a dropdown. Once set, the user will have to logout and then login again to see the changes.

answered

I want to add this field to the login page, then I get the message CE0544 and who I add a data view and move the field here. Then I get message CE0488. i don't know how it works properly

answered

- User can be assigned with language as mentioned in the comment above already. This can be done when users are created. If no language given, then default language will be used. So, when the user logs in, that particular language will be used

- If the same user wants multiple language then I think it is not supported because of the association in System module. You could still probably have different language buttons shown (somehow) and when that language is selected, assign that language to that User with microflow. But you must logout and login to bring that change in-effect

- I dont know what you meant by showing the language in the login screen. Do you have customized login screen within your modeler or are you trying to change the login.html? Post screen shots of error

answered

When the user is on the login page, I want them to have the choice in which language they want to use the app. 

that's how I would have imagined it. after you have selected it, the page also changes.

If that is not possible on the login page, then I am also open to other options. But for me it is important that the user can see that he has a choice of languages.

answered

Yes, as the message states, you must have a dataview and add the reference selector with in that. The dataview can also be NPE that is linked with language. Then in your Sign-in you can add additional logic to set the captured language to the currentuser

answered
I am a beginner. I don't know what is meant by "can also be NPE that is linked with language".

I inserted the field into a data view, now I got this message. What do I have to add to the Entity? Do I have to connect a microflow, if so how? 

answered