HTML button in Emailtemplate

Hi All   I am trying to make a clickable button in my template for sending out an e-mail. In the HTML developer tab I added the following:   <style> .emailbutton {  font: bold 11px Arial;   text-decoration: none;   background-color: #c97f7f;   color: #c97f7f;   padding: 2px 6px 2px 6px;   border-top: 1px solid #CCCCCC;   border-right: 1px solid #333333;   border-bottom: 1px solid #333333;   border-left: 1px solid #CCCCCC;} </style> <button class= ".emailbutton"><a href={%DeepLink%}>Action Required</a></button>   Now I only see the text displayed without beeing a real button. Is there anybody that could help me with this please?   Kind regards   Kevin
asked
4 answers

works ;-)

<!--Button--><table align="center" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%"><tr><td align="center"><table border="0" class="mobile-button" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"<tr><td align="center" bgcolor="#2b3138" style="background-color: #2b3138; margin: auto; max-width: 600px; -webkit-border-radius: 5px; -moz-border-radius: 5px; border-radius: 5px; padding: 15px 20px; " width="100%"><!--[if mso]>&nbsp;<![endif]--><a href="https://forum.mendix.com/link/questions/111969" target="_blank" style="16px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: #ffffff; font-weight:normal; text-align:center; background-color: #2b3138; text-decoration: none; border: none; -webkit-border-radius: 5px; -moz-border-radius: 5px; border-radius: 5px; display: inline-block;"><span style="font-size: 16px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: #ffffff; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.5em; text-align:center;">Click me</span></a><!--[if mso]>&nbsp;<![endif]--></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>

answered

Sure:

• Go to https://service.mendixcloud.com/p/email
  • Next to “Add html-button”:
    • at 1) add the button text
    • at 2) add the link
    • at 3) click and see the resulting html code appear in the bodyAdd From and To
  • Add From and To
  • Click Send and
  • Check you email
answered

Hi Tim and Rene

Thanks for the swift reply. Both solutions seem to work :)

I will accept the answer with pleasure.

Kind regards

Kevin

answered

Just a small remark. The button itself is working properly and when I test the HTML code online the border radius is working. If i send the e-mail from mendix and paste the HTML code in de the dev tab I receive an e-mail with the button in it, but the border 5 px is not applied. Any idea how this comes? I looked into the source code in outlook itself and it is present ...

answered