Bootstrap tooltip automatically showing on page load

I am using the bootstrap tooltip widget and am having the following problem.      When I open a popup page, the tooltip is automatically showing by default. The arrow is also pointing to the wrong place. If I click somewhere on the page it will disappear, and then when I hover on the ? icon the tooltip will display correctly. I do not want this tooltip to show when the page opens, but instead when I hover over the ? icon. -This only happens on a popup page -The tooltip is using a microflow as the data source. I have to use a popup page and I have to use a microflow as the data source and cannot use the default text (as there is a lot of text with a specific layout.
asked
2 answers

There are two reasons that I can think of for this behavior:

1. When you open the pop up page, by default the focus is on that element (bootstrap tooltip) and hence the tooltip is shown as soon as you open the page. To overcome this, you can set the tabIndex for the widget to -1

2. The container in which you have the tooltip is occupying more space and that’s why the tooltip is a bit misplaced. This can be solved via css.
answered

Shreyash Mehta your suggestion worked! By changing the tab index of the icon that the BootstrapTooltip widget was targeting the problem has been fixed

answered