Saving after change and event behaviour

Hi all! I am working on a separate log feature, which should enable the user to reconstruct every change to an object. For this I have created a LogEntry entity and am now triggering a microflow, which creates these entries, every time the base object is committed. The case is as follows: There is a page where multiple base objects are shown in a listView, containing textBoxes for some attributes. These textBoxes are fitted out with an event handler, that saves the changes after changes have been made. When I change the value of one textBox of one row, I find in my log list entries for all objects in the whole listView, even though I only changed one and therefore should have only triggered the events of this one item. Does anyone know, how these onChange events are handled? Do they somehow trigger a save on all objects in the whole page? How could I circumvent this?   Thanks a lot in advance!
asked
2 answers

Have you had a look at the Audit Trail module? It sounds like it already does what you need.

https://docs.mendix.com/appstore/modules/audit-trail

answered

It turns out, that the “Save Changes” option in an onChangeEvent not only saves the changed object, but all objects on that page. So the solution was to create microflows which save an input object and then call them in that onChangeEvent.

answered