I have an attribute being an AutoNumber, starting by 1. Then I have a Pop-Up Layout which creates this particular object, the autonumber attribute starts by 1, but when I click cancel the AutoNumber keeps counting. How can I prevent this, so when cancelling the AutoNumber wont count?

I have an attribute being an AutoNumber, starting by 1. Then I have a Pop-Up Layout which creates this particular object, the autonumber attribute starts by 1, but when I click cancel the AutoNumber keeps counting. How can I prevent this, so when cancelling the AutoNumber wont count?
asked
1 answers

Hi Sabari,

That is the functionality of auto number by default. There are some ways to achieve sequence number on records.

1. Use same non-persistable entity to open a popup and on saving the information i.e on save microflow create persistable entity using non-persistable data.
  2. An Another way is Use save microflow logic to retrieve the latest record from database by enabling create date of that entity and increase the count by one on commit.

Hope this helps!
answered