How can I make a menu available for a user role?

When I run my application mxadmin sees all menus that I've created, but users with other roles do not. How can I make these menus available to users with other roles?
asked
4 answers

You can configure this using form access in the security model. Only menuitems pointing to forms the user has access to are shown.

answered

Hmm, maybe a strange question but is the form you've connected to the menu-item a datagrid or a dataview?

It is not possible to connect a dataview directly to a menu-item, you need to connect a databrid to menu-items. In 2.4.3, it will be possible to connect a microflow to a menu-item, allowing you to, for example, retrieve a users personal details and opening a dataview with these personal details.

If it is a datagrid, and you've given the userrole access to that form, than it should work fine (browsercache?)

answered

The user role has access to the form that the menu item points to, and to the metaobject of that form. However, the menu item is not visible for the user. Is there anything more that should be configured?

answered

It is a datagrid. Upgrading to the latest version of 2.4 resolved the problem.

answered