how to do a export mapping of a nested json with multiple level and filled the values through a page and pass it to rest api.

I need to pass values from a mendix page to a nested json and then pass that json to a rest api. I am not able to fill value for the second level of the json from the page. I need help on how to handle multiple level of json.
asked
3 answers

Hi, you can creat a string and then you can add values in the as you wanted to have in json then you can directely pass the string in template while doing the rest call. Hope this will help

answered

Mendix automatically does the mapping for you if you have the JSON structure. Then you need to map the export mapping with your JSON structure. 

See JSON Structures - Studio Pro 9 Guide | Mendix Documentation

If this is something you are already doing, please elaborate on what is the issue with filling the second level. 

answered

Hi Raghav/Aadarsh

Thank you for your response.

Aadarsh i tried creating a string variable and paas all the values in it and created my required json format with it and pass it to the rest call. I am able to use PUT and POST command now and able to update the value through it. Thank you so much for your help.

answered