Not showing accurate result

In a microflow, I have two types of data sources: from an API and a database. I want to check if a certain attribute is correct from the data source, so I have two separate microflows doing the checking. One of them validates the attribute from the database, then changes another attribute based on the result. The other one validates the attribute from the API, then changes another attribute based on the result. Then I run both microflows in another microflow. But why is it that the data is not validated properly? The one that’s getting the data from a database works, but not the other one that’s getting the data from an API.
asked
1 answers

I don’t really know how your application works, but based on my guess, you are running both microflows consecutively instead of separating them in different branch. Therefore, your previous validation gets overwritten by the next one.

Try to separate them, find a way to identify whether the data exists in the database or should be brought over from an API. If it exists in the database, run the database microflow. But if it’s being brought over from an API, run the API microflow.

answered