Multiple sessions per user

Hi all, I want to DISABLE multiple sessions per user and through the project runtime setting, I was able to achieve this in my local environment. However, in the cloud hosted environments it is allowing me to have multiple sessions.  How do I DISABLE the multiple sessions per user feature in cloud hosted environments? Thanks!
asked
2 answers

In sprintr, what name would I use in ‘Custom Runtime Settings’ to change this value at runtime? I tried ‘MultipleSessions’ and ‘MultipleSessionsPerUser,’ and both are logged out as ‘Unknown configuration setting.’  I cannot find this documented like the other runtime settings.  It is documented in Studio Pro  

answered

Hi Razvan,

Under project settings – runtime you can set multiple sessions per user to no. Keep in mind when testing that the server will close the session without noticing the client. So when you login with a user and then login with the same user on a different machine (or browser) the first session will seem active in the client, but as soon as you interact with the server you navigate back to the login page.

answered