Encryption: Encrypted value is EMPTY!

In my production environment I am getting a log entry every minute that says: [APP/PROC/WEB/0]  INFO - Encryption: Encrypted value is EMPTY! I have set a 16 digit value for the Encryption Key and as far as I can tell the only place I use this key is in the Email module, but I have successfully sent a test email using the saved SMTP settings. If I change the encryption key then the email stops working, and if I save the SMTP settings again then the email subsequently succeeds. So I don’t think that the encryption itself is failing, more that I’m getting this log value for some reason again and again. Any ideas?
asked
2 answers

Same message appears in module MendixSSO in ‘Decrypt’ using entity ‘Token’. Check if the message is coming from that module.

Check the page having snippet TokenOverviewSnippet. That snippet does not show the token-value itself though, probably because of security, but it is in the search-criteria.

answered

O, it is totally different. The “encryption key” is fine, but the value the you pass into “Decrypt” is empty. And that value is the EmailSettings/Password. So, go back to the page for your email-settings and set the password.

answered