Error while downloading the project

Hi Everyone, I got an svn error while updating the code. After that, I deleted the project and tried to download it and use but while downloading the project I am getting this error.   SharpSvn.SvnSystemException: Error running context: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.      at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\svnclientargs.cpp:line 78    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path, SvnCheckOutArgs args, SvnUpdateResult& result) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\commands\checkout.cpp:line 62    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\commands\checkout.cpp:line 35    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.Checkout(IRemoteRepository remoteRepository, IRevLine branchToCheckout, String targetProjectDirectory) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 91    
asked
3 answers

What usually helps on my side in these kinds of situations, is signing out of the modeler and signing back in again and try again.

answered

Hi Bhagya

Have you resolved this issue?

answered

Hi bhagya lakshmi rongala,

Download the app from the modular Version control  → Version control server and download the required branchline. 

answered