I want to dynamically specify conditions in the WHERE clause of Database Connector

Hi! Is it possible to dynamically specify conditions in the WHERE clause of the Database Connector? As an image, it points to Mybatis of Java Spring Framework.     ★Reference:Mybatis
asked
3 answers

Hi Satoshi,

You can dynamically built the query before you execute the database connector. So you create a string variable (Call it StringVariable or whatever you want). And initially fill that with 

'SELECT * FROM M_USER'

Then you can do a check if the input field is empty. If not you can change the variable with:

$StringVariable + ' WHERE USER_CD = ' + $Entity/AttributeName

Then in the Database connector you can fill the variable $StringVariable in the sql property.

If the input field is filled, it will use the WHERE Statement, if it is empty, it will select everything.

answered

Hi Satoshi,
If I understand your question correctly, you are looking for Parameterized Query 

If not, Can you please elaborate your use-case ?  

answered

Hi Surabhi Saraf.

Thank you for answering the question.

What I want to achieve is to dynamically add a conditional statement in the Where clause.

●Case.1

If there is no input in the search conditions, I want to search all items.

The SQL to be executed is as follows. Search all records without specifying WHERE clause.

SELECT * FROM M_USER

●Case 2.

If there is an input in the search condition, specify the condition in the WHERE clause.

The SQL to be executed is as follows. Specify User Code as a search condition.

SELECT * FROM M_USER WHERE USER_CD = '0000000001';

I want to realize the above with Database Connector. If you know how to do it, please answer.

answered