Made a custom login trying to show username in home page.

Hello I have created a custom registration and login system for an application that works. I am currently trying to show the users username when they log into my application on the home page. This is my current domain model. I am attempting to get the username from User1 to show on my homepage and I keep getting the error message CE0529. I spent some time attempting to fix it using the microflow suggestion in the medix documents however every time I load up the application and login with that microflow the username fails to show up. Here is an image of what I have set up on the home page of my application. I put some text into a data view for that has User1 selected for its data source. If anyone can explain to me what Im doing wrong or what I need to do in order to retrieve the Username from the database in order to show whoever is logged in on this page please let me know.            
asked
4 answers

You need a microflow that creates a user1 and than open your homepage (you can't open a page with an object without the object being created first)

answered

Hello William,

if I remember correctly, in order for you to show an object in the Homepage, the object must be called via microflow. In microflow retrieve your User1 form database and use Xpath constraint as  [MyFirstModule.User1_Account = '[%CurrentUser%]' and chose first as range . In the end event send this User1 object to your home page.In homepage edit your text according to this entity . I hope this helps you .

Regards,

Ridvan Oksuz

answered

This is the microflow i setup using what was posted above by Ismail.

This is the homepage when viewed in studio pro.

This is what shows up when logged in.

I Checked the database to find out weather or not my information was being stored in the User domain and it isnt. here is a picture when i query the database.

I went to look back at the microflow itself I saw that i didnt put commit into the User1 part of the microflow.

I set it up so it now commits to the user1 part of the domain. Should this fix the issue?

answered

Ok one more update. I added in Fallback test to see if its even receiving the data

And this is what shows up

So it seems that the page is not getting the data. How do I remedy this?

answered