Pass Selected dropdown values information to text field

I have created a text field’s for submitting the details to database eg: Name, place and address fields I need to set Names as a option values in a dropdown. Once a name (ABC) is selected from the  dropdown , text fields show display the details related to ABC name, (i.e., Name, place, address). NOTE: Text field should support new details submission as well as displaying the selected dropdown              value details. In the first screenshot I have used text field with entity mapped. So the text field allows to fill the data         In the second screenshot i have used referenced entity mapped so i am unable to enter values in text field. Text fields are disable     So, my requirement is text field should allow to submit details and should display selected  value details from the dropdown/reference selector  in the text filed Any help would be greatly accepted. Thank you!!!
asked
2 answers

If you want to pass names from a dropdown to any object, you should use reference selectors instead of dropdown, is that answer to your question?

answered

So you want any user to fill in the textbox: Name + place and than in the dropdownmenu information the name + place should be displayed? Personally I would make another attribute on the entity information that says for example “information” or “NamePlace”. You can make an onchange event on the textbox Name and on the textbox Place to fill the attribute Information.

But just to be curious, why do you want a dropdown with that info, since the info is already in the textbox available?

answered