list of installed marketplace modules

I have downloaded several modules from the marketplace but can’t find a list of what I have installed. I thought they might be under App – Marketpace Modules but they are not. Also, is a module installed on a per machine basis? So if the app is being developed on several machines, will an update bring in the imported modules? Or does each machine have to import those modules as well?
asked
4 answers

Hi John,

Normally the modules we download from marketplace comes under App – Marketplace Modules. But if they are widgets, they won’t be visible there, but can be found in widgets folder in App Directory.

And you don’t have to import modules on each machines, when we commit the code and others take update it will be available for everyone.

answered

Hi John,

As per my knowledge, all the AppStore modules are listed under App > Marketplace modules >  Listed here.

If you download and commit your code it will be available for others as well who are working with you. 

If you still have question may be you can post a screenshot. 

answered

Modules from the app store can be found in your project explorer “Project → App Store Modules”. These modules are also uploaded to the team server so they will be available for team members if they update.

answered

So it may well be that everything I downloaded was a widget. In which case they will not be under marketplace modules?

I don’t appear to have a widgets foilder at the top of the folder structure. There is a widgets under Atlas_Core.

answered