Community Profile Completed Badge

Hi, I noticed there is a badge for completing your community profile but I suspect it may be unobtainable. I found this blurb in Mendix Docs: The Mendix Profile in the Developer Portal has been merged with the Community Profile. For more information, see Mendix Profile.   Then I searched the Forum history and see others have been curious about it but never saw a solution for how or if it can be completed. I filled in everything I could on my Mendix profile, some of it just with sample data, to see if it would trigger it but to no avail. Curious if anyone has been able to obtain this badge in the past few years since the profile merge and if there is a solution. Thanks.
asked
2 answers

Yes, I also observed the same issue. Could not find any way to complete it. 
I think you should open a support ticket at https://support.mendix.com/. Maybe they can provide some information on it.

answered

Got it! It looks like this:

If i remember correctly I received pretty soon after completing my profile. Did nothing special. If you think you have filled out all required fields, and still have not received the badge, then a mail to support@mendix.com will do the trick.

answered