Listen to widget with error message

Hi, I would like to display additional data when users click on a row in a data grid. For this purpose I have: - data grid A - data view listening to data grid A - data grid B within the data view All data grids/views have a microflow as data source and all entities are non-persistable as the data is coming from an external source.   When a row in data grid A is clicked, a microflow is triggered to fetch data from an external source and displayed in data grid B. This works with a single click on a row in data grid A.   With a double click on a row in data grid A, some input parameters for the microflow seem to get lost (why?) and data grid B is empty. A single click again on data grid A again and the correct data appears again.   Is there a way to “disable” a double-click on data grid A? I played around with the settings and only “select first + single selection + double click” seem to work, all other combinations are either not allowed or with “no selection” nothing happens at all.
asked
1 answers

Hi Erwin,

It is default behavior of data grid. when you set single click, at first click it select’s the object, at 2nd click it deselects the object and same for double click.

answered