Reports wont show in the application

OK, now I have done it........... B-( After spending most of the last 24 hours to get my data in the POC application, it plainly refuses to show the reports. I guess this probably has somehting to do with the flash°report package not being part of the 2.5 installation ?? Have I missed something in the How To Deploy document on making the reports work ?? I am still running from console on the production server, everything else seems to be ok, the server is 64 bits, and I REALY should like to have this up, up and away ...... Added the stacktrace for last of the 4 messages I get when opening the first form that has (2) reports null at jY.a(SourceFile:118) at ja.a(SourceFile:257) at ja.a(SourceFile:210) at ja.processRequest(SourceFile:166) at fp.a(SourceFile:75) at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.processRequest(SourceFile:882) at com.mendix.m2ee.server.handler.RuntimeHandler.handle(RuntimeHandler.java:38) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:113) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:334) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:559) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:1007) at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:747) at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:209) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:406) at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:462) at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:436) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
asked
2 answers

Do you get any errors in the console or firebug? We have several applications with reports running in 2.5, so there should be no problem there..

The reporting library should be in (mendix installation dir)\runtime\mxclientsystem\reporting, which contains the directories FusionChartsFree, lib, mixin, store, ui and widget. The first one contains swf files (in the subdirectory charts).

Is the case that the reports won't show on the production deployment, or that they do not work at all?

answered

Issue resolved, the generated key did not have the FucionCharts incorporated.

if only all problems where as easily solved 8-)

answered