How to get the limits of my current license?

Hi. I received and installed the license keys from Mendix to run on-premises. There’s a test robot that creates a session for each test and eventually it fails to login with: the current license does not allow more users to sign in. I checked the logs of the app and it only prints the license expiration date. I want to know how many active sessions are allowed and what are the other limits.   According to the admin page there are only 7 active sessions when the error happens. Here’s the log message:   app.level WARN app.message Maximum number of sessions exceeded! (You are currently using a trial license) app.message_ts 2022-07-08T10:35:39.637Z app.prefix Core  
asked
2 answers

When running on windows you will see the license information when updating the license key.

OR you just base64 decode the license key – don’t do that with an online service though :) - It contains a JSON with these details.

regards, Fabian

answered

Hi Ilaya,

For licensed app user limits where unlimited please check the application logs or post the application logs otherwise contact mendix support team.

answered