file.xls java.sql.BatchUpdateException - Batch entry 0 INSERT INTO ... was aborted

Hi Everyone, When I try to import an XLS file into my project in the cloud (acceptance environment) I receive this following error message: The following error occurred when importing document: file.xls java.sql.BatchUpdateException - Batch entry 0 INSERT INT ... was aborted. Call getNextException to see the cause. When I export the template from the cloud and import the template locally and import the excel file locally I don't have this problem. The error log shows the following addition to the error Caused by: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.connectionbus.ConnectionBusException: Exception occurred while inserting data. (SQL State: 26000, Error Code: 0) Detail Message: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: prepared statement "S_18" does not exist Mar 16 14:50:44.206 127.0.0.1 tr10000: ERROR - Replication_MetaInfo: (20/245) at com.mendix.connectionbus.connections.jdbc.JDBCDataStore.getCorrectException(JDBCDataStore.java:1203) It seems the insert query preparation creates an unknown parameter. However, the DB is not different from my development environment How could I solve this? Thanks in regards. Edit1: it seems that another version of the import file (older) does import without any errors. Could the Excel import file be causing errors? Solved by converting the XLSX file with MS office instead of another third party solution.
asked
0 answers