How to add loader in microflow

Hi Team, I want to add the loader for the page because my api is taking more time to fetch the data. please suggest how I can add that. microflow
asked
4 answers

Hi Priyanka Awari,

In scss / css file there is one class .mx-progress , so you can make changes in that class, like you can add splash loader gif file.

Thanks

answered

Hi Priyanka,

Is the API call done in a datasource? What you can do is call a nanoflow in the datasource that calls the microflow that does the API call. You can than the ‘Show progress’ and ‘Hide progress’ around the microflow activity. This way a progress bar will be shown untill the microflow is done and the Hide progress activity is called. 

On another note: it might be a good idea to do the API call no every time the page is loaded, but for example with a scheduled event, but it depends on your usecase if this works for you. But if you do it in a scheduled event and save the data persistently, you don't have any loading time anymore when showing the data on the page.

Hope this helps!

answered

Hi Priyanka Awari,

You can add the loading message from the microflow settings.

answered

Hi Sridevi 

The settings are located in the Action button. Add a microflow to the OnClick event. Afterward, enable the microflow setting look like this 

Untitled.png

answered