File document XML

Currently I have the following functionality:     1. A user can upload an XML file.     2. The user has an option to process this data within the file. When I upload an XML document containing 100.000+ lines (4.5MB) it won't trigger the logic. When I upload the same XML file with less data (+-10.000 lines) the logic does trigger. Is there a maximum amount of lines a document can contain in order to process it? Currently I haver the following functionality:     1. A user can upload an XML file.     2. The user has an option to process this data within the file. When I upload an XML document containing 100.000+ lines (4.5MB) it won't trigger the logic. When I upload the same XML file with less data (+-10.000 lines) the logic does trigger. Is there a maximum amount of lines a document can contain in order to process it? UPDATE: I had to modify the HELM files (.yaml) to include a client-max-body-size. Apparently it was 1MB by default. I also turned on the "asynchronous" option in the microflow settings in the button. Now it works ;)
asked
1 answers

Hi Jannes, 

I don’t know if there is a maximum amount. But what you could try is to separate the processing part from the upload part.

1. A user can upload the document
  2. After the upload, create a job for the Queue
  3. The Queue will process the file on the server. This might solve your issue.

Good luck!

answered