How to show a specific list of employees when selecting from a drop-down

Hello!   I currently have a drop-down where one can select a project, after which I would like a reference set selector to show a list of employees (attendees) that are currently working on that selected project and after which I am also able to add other employees to this attendee-list without adding them as an employee to the project. However, I am not able to get this to work because I can not get a microflow to call the current object. Another solution I’ve tried is using a data grid and then tried to set a drop-down filter, but this requires an enum which isn’t the case here.   I feel like I am overlooking something relatively easy, I hope someone here can help me. Thanks in advance!      
asked
3 answers

hii Nikki Osseforth,

make a helper entity and associate it with your two existing entity Employee and Project with one to one relation

then you can access all attribute of both entities (Employee & Project)

then you can also use refrence selctor and can select Employee name (use data source to Helper Entity)

answered

Hi

Have you tried using the selectable objects option in reference set selector ?

Thanks

answered

Hi,

Yes, so I want to make it so that the user selects a certain project in a dropdown, which then results in an automatically generated list of Employees that is assigned to this project in this reference set selector, but I should also be able to add more Employees that are not assigned to this project. The difficulty I have here is the I am creating this in a data view of the entity Meeting, while I am trying to use the association Employee_Project.

This is what my (relevant) domain model currently looks like:

I’ve tried doing it using a microflow but because the Data View is of the entity Meeting I can’t get to the Employee_Project association, like this:

I also tried this, but I suspect this returns empty because I think the reference set is loaded while opening the page and the object is empty at that time:

I hope this makes it a little bit clearer what I am trying to achieve, thanks for the help!

answered