User is logged out after a few seconds when runnning multiple apps locally

Hi,   Do you know how i can prevent my browser from logging out the user after a few seconds when runnning two apps at the same time locally? I want to test a REST service between two apps and therefore i want to run both apps at the same time, but when i do this the logged in user gets logged out after a few seconds. This does not happen when i run one app locally.    I tried the following Custom Settings in a Configuration which i added in: App Settings/Configurations/Custom. I tried this    name: EnableKeepAlive  value: true   name: SessionTimeout value: 600000 (10 min)   Please let me know if you have a solution for this. Thanks  
asked
3 answers

Hi Mark, as Robert mentioned you can use two different browsers to test or even you can use incognito tab in same browser to test simultaneously if you don't have two browsers.

answered

Hi Mark,

Yes that problem is existing can’t open multiple projects in single browser so,you can go through the incognito window.

answered

The easiest work around would probably be to use two different browsers. For example, use Chrome for one application, and Firefox for the other. These should be independent of each other.

Hope this helps.

answered