Mendix SAML - null exception while add SP Configuration

Hello,  I have downloaded SAML module from marketplace - link. According to the module documentation, I have downloaded Reflection module. I have added the corresponding microflow to be executed after startup:   I have also added the corresponding Microflow in the navigation:   The first thing I do when starting my application (after deploying to Mendix Cloud) is to go to the SP Configuration tab and fill in the data there. However, when I press the save button I get a "null" error: The data I have entered does not contain special characters, nor anything else, any characters other than A-z. The server log error is as follows:   I would love some advice on how to set it up successfully.
asked
2 answers

My best guess would be that there is an outdated jar file in your userlib folder. Could that be the case? 

If so you may want to update all marketplace modules in your app and clean up any old jars that are no longer needed. A good way to test this: delete everything from the userlib folder and then download latest versions of all marketplace modules and see if that fixes the problem. This may give you pointers into what jar files needs removing/updating. You can always do a rollback of your changes if it doesn't fix the problem.

If you don't rollback, be sure to do a proper regression test after this.

answered

I contacted the Mendix support team, where they confirmed that this is a bug specific to version 3.3.1 and specific when setting up SP without encryption. After I downgraded to SAML version 3.2.5, set the configuration data – everything worked great. We expect this bug to be fixed in the new version.

answered