Enum Slider mix up?

I downloaded the enum-slider in my project and used it in a evaluation-form. The enumeration I use is: Excellent, good, sufficient, poor, bad But viewing the slider in the browser; the order of the enumeration is mixed up: good, excellent, sufficient, bad, poor. How can I re-arrange the order of the view??
asked
5 answers

Rene,

Although you list the values of your enum, is that also the sequence they are actualy in? I had the problem before, where using a "numeric" value I had thought they would sort out correctly, but it is the actual sequence in the enum object that will be used.

answered

Lex,

enum and slider show as follows. The enumeration has been entered in the order they are still in. So I didn't re-arrange the order in the enum after entering the values

Photobucket

Photobucket

answered

Have you changed the order of the enum after creating it? Also, does a normal dropdown show them in the correct order?

answered

No I haven't, I entered the values in the same order they are still in. But, I checked it with a normal dropdown, same mixed-up appearance

answered

Lex, Enum and slider shows as follows

Enumeration enum Slider [IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab256/perun_dutch/mendix/enum.png[/IMG]

answered