Check errors after deleting attributes

As part of the rapid developer path I’m making an app with a couple options. After deciding to delete some attributes from entities that were in use I keep having the same error message:    The selected attribute ‘...' no longer exists.   Now I wouldn’t be surprised at this if I hadn’t already replaced those attributes with something else and all implementation wasn’t covered, but this isn’t the case. After deleting the attributes I made sure to check every page for attribute errors and none are left, yet I am now stuck with mendix studio permanently telling me there are check errors and disabling my preview option.   Any suggestions?
asked
4 answers

Have you try to double click on the Error? It should take you where the attribute is still used...

answered

Found this, perhaps it can help: https://forum.mendix.com/link/questions/104594

answered

I have since found the answer:

After importing the app into studio pro (I was in studio because the learning path told me to) I searched for one of the attributes that were missing and causing an error. After mendix found 0 results for that attribute all my errors disappeared.

Incredible

answered

you are using still old attributes on somewhere delete this attribute on this page or replace old attribute with new attribute

answered