Studio Pro 9.17.0/Make It Native 9/Windows 10 with latest Patches/Samsung Galaxy S10/Android 12 (Snow Cone) with Latest Patches

2022-09-09 20:20 CDT Oh My (insert deity) Switched to fishing laptop for being out and about for data collection You know, the laptop that if it is dropped or some fool drops coffee on it, etc. your premo laptop at home is safe. Now these attached screen shot goodies are occurring, WTF? Pick your translation, in Android terms means "What a Terrible Failure"-ha, couldn't have put it better. Can your deity just strike this one with lightning and get it over with? (Again, Laugh or one is gonna cry) Who can find the Mystery Machine so Scooby-Doo, Fred, Velma, and Daphne can solve this one. Note: Status.Mendix.Com only reports the following which should be unrelated Mendix Cloud V4: Backups issue EU-Central (Frankfurt)Subscribe Update - We are continuing to investigate this issue. Sep 09, 2022 - 15:45 CEST Investigating - Our engineers have noticed that backups operations are having issues in EU-Central (Frankfurt) region. We are investigating the issue and working on a fix. During this fix, any running backup operations (create, restore, download, upload) will be interrupted. If you are affected by this, please retry your operation after the incident is fixed. Sep 09, 2022 - 14:37 CEST         Time for some haha on the tele before bed as a quickly lose my mind.  (Insert laughter)  Will work on chasing my tail like a dawg in the mornin’
asked
2 answers

you can try these firewall & network protection setting:

https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/mobile/getting-started-with-mobile/prerequisites/#unable-load-script

answered

Are you running any security or anti-virus software that is blocking any ports on your computer?

If you are, can you try temporarily disabling them and then running the application again to see if that resolves the issue. If it does, then you can try tweaking settings in the software to find the one that is causing the problem.

Good luck!

answered