Regarding Mendix Modular Issue

whenever I am trying to open my modular 7.23.23 I am facing some issue I uninstall the version and re installed it again but it is not opening I am facing the same issue still. SimpleInjector.ActivationException: The registered delegate for type IMainForm threw an exception. Object reference not set to an instance of an object. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.    at Mendix.Modeler.Main.AppDescription.GetCaption(Boolean includeCollaborationStatus) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\Main\AppDescription.cs:line 25    at Mendix.Modeler.WindowsGui.MenuBarControl.UpdateRecentProjects() in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.WindowsGui\MainWindow\Views\MenuBarControl.cs:line 404    at Mendix.Modeler.WindowsGui.MenuBarControl..ctor() in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.WindowsGui\MainWindow\Views\MenuBarControl.cs:line 174    at Mendix.Modeler.WindowsGui.MainForm.InitializeComponent() in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.WindowsGui\MainForm.Designer.cs:line 74    at Mendix.Modeler.WindowsGui.MainForm..ctor(IModelerGui _modelerGui, IGuiPluginManager guiPluginManager, IModelerSettingsManager modelerSettingsManager, IDashboardManager dashboardManager, ISignInManager signInManager, IApplicationManager applicationManager, IUrlOpener urlOpener, IAppStoreDataManagerFactory appStoreDataManagerFactory, IAppStoreAppImporter appStoreAppImporter, IProjectExplorerManager projectExplorerManager) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.WindowsGui\MainForm.cs:line 81    at lambda_method(Closure )    at SimpleInjector.Lifestyles.SingletonLifestyle.SingletonLifestyleRegistrationBase`1.CreateInstanceWithNullCheck()    at System.Lazy`1.CreateValue()    at System.Lazy`1.LazyInitValue()    at SimpleInjector.Lifestyles.SingletonLifestyle.SingletonLifestyleRegistrationBase`1.BuildExpression()    at SimpleInjector.Registration.BuildExpression(InstanceProducer producer)    at SimpleInjector.InstanceProducer.BuildExpressionInternal()    at System.Lazy`1.CreateValue()    at System.Lazy`1.LazyInitValue()    at SimpleInjector.InstanceProducer.BuildInstanceCreator()    at SimpleInjector.InstanceProducer.GetInstance()    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at SimpleInjector.InstanceProducer.GetInstance()    at SimpleInjector.Container.GetInstance[TService]()    at Mendix.Modeler.WindowsGui.App.CreateMainForm() in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.WindowsGui\App.xaml.cs:line 99
asked
2 answers

Did you try and run the installer with Administrator permissions?

answered

If you try to start Mendix Studio Pro 7.23.23 without directly opening a project, do you then still get the same error, or does it start up nicely and does only run into this error when it opens a project.

“Object reference not set to an instance of an object.” This message indicates that you have a corrupt database in the application that you are trying to open. In one of your association tables, which all contain two object id’s, one of the object id’s does not exist in the referenced table.

answered