Exception when manualy creating a n-m object in a microflow

I'm trying to create an object in a microflow. (mendix 2.5 rc1) The object has a m-n association in the domain model. When trying to create the first object I'm getting an error with a Java stack trace. Anybody any idea what could be the problem? Just point me in the right direction and i'm a happy man! Error MicroflowEngine Exception occurred in microflow 'Change.StatusChanged' for activity 'Change 'NewStatusLog' (StatusOld, StatusNew, Aanvrager, StatusLog_Changes)'', all database changes executed by this microflow were rolled back null at com.mendix.core.objectmanagement.member.MendixObjectReferenceSet.setBothAddedValue(SourceFile:181) at hq.a(SourceFile:269) at s.a(SourceFile:179) at s.a(SourceFile:75) at ko.a(SourceFile:71) at eC.executeAction(SourceFile:93) at com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.UserAction.execute(SourceFile:49) at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.CoreAction.call(SourceFile:417) at hW.b(SourceFile:156) at com.mendix.core.Core.executeSync(SourceFile:161) at ec.h(SourceFile:74) at ec.a(SourceFile:35) at cS.execute(SourceFile:106) at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.CoreAction.call(SourceFile:417) at hW.b(SourceFile:160) at hv.execute(SourceFile:41) at iV.a(SourceFile:275) at iV.a(SourceFile:210) at iV.processRequest(SourceFile:166) at fo.a(SourceFile:75) at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.processRequest(SourceFile:867) at com.mendix.m2ee.server.handler.RuntimeHandler.handle(RuntimeHandler.java:38) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:113) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:334) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:559) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:1007) at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:747) at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:209) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:406) at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:462) at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:436) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
asked
1 answers

Can you check in the microflow if both the object being changed, and the object being added to the reference set are not empty? (using a gateway activity). If they are both not empty, you can file a bug report.

answered